Hei :)

oCasinee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am Maelys.:)  

I am 19 years old, from Romania. 

I was offline for a while, and my friends quited Second Life 2.  So, now I suppose I have to look for other people to hang out. I already have a best friend, named Luthia, but she has her own bussines RL & SL and she gets very busy sometimes, I respect her and I try to understand her needs, that's why I am doing my best not to disturb her, that's why I am looking for someone or a group to hang out and to explore places. 

I am friendly and kind, I do my best not to judge, but sometimes I can be sarcastic, not in a bad way or with bad intention. I use Voice or Skype. I love to travel and to explore places around SL, to be silly, to have fun. I work at Ave-Moi as a Support Service, I live on my own. 

Even if I am at work, you can come by and be around me, because this job is one anyone wishes for. I am not stressed and I enjoy being there, plus we can hang at the beach or at caffe club.  

Music: Rapp, Futurism, Chillstep. 

Movie: Horror, Action, Psychological, SF.

Please, ADD me directly to SL or send me a notecard if I am away, not because "I feel important", but because my messages gets capted. 

Snapshot_020.thumb.png.dbf3e0dec8c8db4e7e2b244ccb5aa1be.png 

05268c820978f99f2f59a26bd64fe5e1.thumb.png.30b7a5ab61c8339646b7f921a751e667.png

Hope to meet you! :)

• Like 2

Sent you a friend request. It's nice to have some people in the European time zones - and I've always been intrigued by Romania's history and culture. 

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.