Really need to change my name please

hisbiich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, hisbiich said:

So i am dating a guy and i made my name hisbiich because im dating him. Now i know that was a mistake can someone please give me permission to change my username please.

You cannot change your user name, you would have to rely on display names only or sacrifice your account and open a new one with your own name and if you ever feel motivated to be someones anything use display names to show that to the world instead. If you have invested lots of money into this account already, then you need to just tell people it is some kind of nickname in outer mongolia that you got from a penpal you had in the 80's I would believe you :D

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, hisbiich said:

So i am dating a guy and i made my name hisbiich because im dating him. Now i know that was a mistake can someone please give me permission to change my username please.

You will (in theory as we have been promised many times) be able to change your user name for a hefty fee in the future. Presumably you are new so just making a new avatar would probably be the best plan. You can tell your friends that this is the "new you". Lesson learned hopefully. :D

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.