Why I cannot manage land in my partner's Linden house

Myra Larimal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My partner Giluio Palen upgraded to a premium account and got the land and house. We created a group so that I could also have full permissions, but still I cannot manage the land options. Must the land be deeded to the group? Or what else must be done?

Thanks

Myra Larimal

9 answers to this question

See this from KB: ::smileywink:

Can my partner or friends help decorate my home?

Yes! Linden Home parcels work just like any other parcel of land in that regard; who can rez objects on your land depends on the About Land settings. Learn more about how to adjust your About Land settings for your Linden Home.

Can I get Linden Home land for my group?

Linden Home land can't be group-owned. But if your personal Resident account is eligible for Linden Home land, you can set the land to a group to collaborate with other group members.

Myra Larimal wrote:

My partner Giluio Palen upgraded to a premium account and got the land and house. We created a group so that I could also have full permissions, but still I cannot manage the land options. Must the land be deeded to the group? Or what else must be done?

Thanks

Myra Larimal

Hi Myra.  You can set the land to a group and your partner belong to.  You can not deed the land.  Make sure you have enough rights in the group to set media and the like on the land.  You can not teraform Linden Home land, but you can set who has access to the land.  You can put ban lines up and the like.  Here is something I found on the knowledge base.  

Can my partner or friends help decorate my home?

Yes! Linden Home parcels work just like any other parcel of land in that regard; who can rez objects on your land depends on the About Land settings. Learn more about how to adjust your About Land settings for your Linden Home.

I hope this helps!

Peace!

• Like 1

...Make sure you have enough rights in the group to set media and the like on the land..... you can set who has access to the land....

She cant have rights to set media Hippie. Also she cant set who has access to the land. Only the owner can. With few words, she cant have access in the options of the land.

• Like 2

You need to deed the land in order for group permissions to work and since you cannot deed linden home land you will be unable to have those permissions. If it is important for you both to have such permissions then consider buying a non Linden home land. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.