Every 2 Years roughly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every two years seems I need a new graphics card for this game.. Other games I have no issues. I got this computer two years ago. Because the project sunshine lagged my other computer badly.. I needed a new computer anyway. .. Now I have this one it is two years old... when I got it,  Second life ran like a dream I was excited all over again. Only now to have the nightmare of lag back once again and to read about all these up coming 'improvements' I am already researching for new graphics card..Memory is not the problem. it is the dang graphics card.. Will you please for the love of peatmoss stop it. 

It is a real chore  any more here.

48 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

With the information provided I have no idea if this would be relevant to you, but it might be ..

So far this seems to have helped some what... I have that folder marked so I have easier access.. I was reading your thread and someone said about defragmenting...  I have I believe an SSD as well but when I go to defragment my computer it says less than 1% needs it so I do not bother.

Solar,  my graphics is  OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.35 that could be why. It is up to date I just checked. I have a leveno.. never again.....still looking for a new graphics card though .. 

That's the OGL and Driver version, not the card model itself.

For most uses, the 400 series drivers aren't really needed ... They're meant for the 2000 series nVidia RT/RTX models and a few functions (as of the 415 set of drivers) for Linux users and some older software/games (Transform feedback for example).

If you mean a Lenovo Laptop ... yeah, that'd be a bit of an issue.

Just now, Solar Legion said:

That's the OGL and Driver version, not the card model itself.

For most uses, the 400 series drivers aren't really needed ... They're meant for the 2000 series nVidia RT/RTX models and a few functions (as of the 415 set of drivers) for Linux users and some older software/games (Transform feedback for example).

If you mean a Lenovo Laptop ... yeah, that'd be a bit of an issue.

do not run on laptop it is a desktop.  still not crazy about the brand.  But my graphics is not good enough to use a VR thus another reason for the purchase of a new card...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.