Making a tip jar show a profile picture and making it so someone can log in and log out

KamuiLight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a script for a tip jar that I would like to use, but I would like it to show the profile picture of the person signed into the tip jar. Also, I'd like to have the tip jar be able for someone to log in, and log out again at the end of shift. I'd appreciate a bit of help. Thanks in advance!

With what do you need help exactly?

As for the profile pic reading, there are quite a few free scripts out there (many of them will most probably have stopped to work, so you have to test first).

As for the "logging in" you have to be  little more specific - the best wa is just to describe the use case.

Hello Kamui. If you want it for free then search the Script Library and put the parts together.

If you are willing to pay a few bucks, the Marketplace sure has something for small or big wallets :smileywink:

Or try the Wanted Forum and search for a scripter.

• 1 year later...

Hey, I know this was posted like a year ago but... I'm making exactly that. A tip jar that that can be loged in/off, gives the display name (instead of the username) AND it shows a picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nq3p12ajcvr5md1/jarron_proto.png

The prototype is intended to fit a Geisha environment but I could build something for your bar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.