Photographers Wanted - Earn what you want!

sarcasticpanda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have done professional photography in RL and I am quite adept at it in SL. So why would I want to join an in-world studio when I can just do it willy-nilly anyway and keep 100% of all profit? What I am asking is: why would I join your studio? I don't need any rezzed 'photo-studio' gadgets that are clunky and limited and I have my own "animate other avatars" HUDs, and know how to set up my own lighting and Gobos, etc.

It would be more informative if you explain the benefits of joining any studio in SL, then explain how your studio is better than any other (because you aren't the only one advertising this). Basically, the one and only benefit I can see is some kind of "branding" and marketing benefit. Though I'd only be interested in that if I wanted to do portraiture, et al, on a full-time basis. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2018 at 3:45 PM, Alyona Su said:

I have done professional photography in RL and I am quite adept at it in SL. So why would I want to join an in-world studio when I can just do it willy-nilly anyway and keep 100% of all profit? What I am asking is: why would I join your studio? I don't need any rezzed 'photo-studio' gadgets that are clunky and limited and I have my own "animate other avatars" HUDs, and know how to set up my own lighting and Gobos, etc.

It would be more informative if you explain the benefits of joining any studio in SL, then explain how your studio is better than any other (because you aren't the only one advertising this). Basically, the one and only benefit I can see is some kind of "branding" and marketing benefit. Though I'd only be interested in that if I wanted to do portraiture, et al, on a full-time basis. :)

You are one funny lady ?

If you allow me to reply... I would say the main reason a person should join any photography studio is to meet and spend time with like-minded people. Maybe even to make friends! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.