Conversion rate on MP promotions

iamyourneighbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I believe I think I know what it is you're asking/suggesting, but I may be wrong here... If you mean how many clicks/views of your item(s) lead to purchases, you should be able to do that on your own(or with any number of spreadsheet systems/applications designed to measure/sort such information). It's merely a matter of taking your pre-promotion stats and comparing your post-promotion stats, getting a conversion rate from that is simple math. I'm not certain LL is capable of performing , nor desiring to perform for that matter, this action for you (adding in any bit of code that will do it for you, to be more precise). It is doable, of course, and relatively simply with most similar applications, but how doable with what the MP is now and how its backend looks, I doubt anyone can say with any certainty (except LL, and they definitely won't, lol). 

You can see how many times your item(s) has/have been viewed, and see how many times it has sold (under top selling option, for example, it shows both times viewed and times sold). Though others may utilize some other options for monitoring these stats-I'm certain there are countless methodologies, I have used this method during promotional periods before and it's worked just peachy, still does, even without promotions lol. If you keep track of what you started with (on the specific item(s) in question) before a promotion, then you can, quite easily, see what you garnered from a promotion, or, rather, during a promotional period. That should give you, at the very least, a rough estimate of how successful, or not, your promotion was/is. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.