looged out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i KEEP GETTING LOOGED OUT OF SECOND LIFE,  I have been back and forth with Linden, seems  it is still not solved,  i can get in world fine , everything  works  fine,  after one min , am looged out , have changed  viewers,  done ping test, turn down every thing i can, Windows  10 with a great   grafics card,  it worked fine for a while  and then all of sudden it began with  what looks like no solution in site. Any one got any ideas  not thought of yet?

• 3 weeks later...

For me, this was the result of the horrific network code in SL crashing the firewall on my cheap-assed router provided by the cable company.  What I ended up doing is moving my PC to the DMZ which completely resolved all issues.

NOTE!  This is a semi-dangerous move from a security perspective.  You'll want your computer buttoned up tightly with it's own firewall and solid anti-malware protection.  It isn't, however, as dangerous as some might have you believe.  It's significantly better than logging onto a public wifi network with your laptop for instance.

Some other things that might alleviate this same problem.

• Try disabling the stateful packet inspection on your router's firewall if you can.
  • Try limiting the HTTP texture fetches with SL debug settings.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.