OK so i have a demo shape i haven't paid 4 it yet because i wanted 2 see if i could change the body

indiaaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

demo shapes are never modifiable. they often come with big hands and feet. if the regular version is modifiable or not you would have to read the vendor/ad to confirm that. i see a lot of no mod shapes and to be honest they are pretty worthless. either go for a modifiable shape or make your own.

• Like 1

Demos are never modifiable, it would defeat the purpose of it being a demo and might as well be a freebie. However if the ad says you can modify it that means that when you buy the shape you will get a modifiable one. Just make sure you make a copy of it before you attempt to modify it.

• Like 1

not sure i understand your question. i may have misunderstood you. are you asking if you can change the body on the demo shape? in that case it's a no. always. if you're asking if you can change the body on the regular shape no one here can answer that, as merchants set different perms on shapes. am i totally misunderstanding you?

ah, k. well ,then you should be good to go, yes \o/ :) some merchants will state that their hair/prim clothing is modifiable when it's in fact only stuffed with resize scripts. in my opinion, this is not equivalent to being mod. thankfully this is not the case with shapes. if the ad says it's mod it is mod =) have fun with your new shape!

while you have on the skin...load a regular starter avatar shape and it will keep the skin tone facial features but it unlocks the body modify....this is only a neat trick if the sellers dont paste their name on the avatars face or have the logo hovering above your head :cathappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.