Changing group and role with rlv

SubZeroWins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I just checked a new command for rlv for changing the active group and the role for a person

@setgroup:<uuid>|<name>;<role>=force 

I suppose <name> is how the role has been set in the group window to identify it and the <role> what actually is visible over the person's head.

Is there something that can go wrong with it because its pretty straight forward though I cant get it to work.

PS Trying it on myself, I have set my avi under the role through the group window.

To identify the group you can use either its UUID or its name (and watch out, because group names can be a bit tricksy). <role> is the name of the role (as in "Owners", "Officers", etc.), not of the title (the tag that appears over your head). In the group profile, see Members & Roles/Roles to get that info.

This works fine for me using RLVa in the latest release of Firestorm.

Edited by KT Kingsley
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, KT Kingsley said:

To identify the group you can use either its UUID or its name (and watch out, because group names can be a bit tricksy). <role> is the name of the role (as in "Owners", "Officers", etc.), not of the title (the tag that appears over your head). In the group profile, see Members & Roles/Roles to get that info.

This works fine for me using RLVa in the latest release of Firestorm.

What would I be without you guys lol

I was using the UUID and the group name after the pipe.

Many thanks dear!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.