Searching for land with sky platform to set up housing business rezzer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am searching for any landowner who may be interested in offering me a spot on their land (preferably a sky-platform to limit interference) so I can set up my house rezzer (I’m in the housing industry) and configure it so you receive a commission of all sales via the rezzer (this would be my rent). The platform would have to be around 70x70 and atleast 900 prims must be available on your land. Please IM me, Sally Audebarn if you are interested or have further questions. Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Please note that my business is indeed an established one and should generate a decent profit for anyone who is interested. Also note that the rezzer device will derezz  all houses after 30 minutes of being rezzed automatically so the store will not take up more than 50 prims total when a home is not rezzed (it will not be rezzed most of the time).

I have been using this method from the start of my business and I have found it to be more beneficial to both myself and my landlord. I say this because of the following reasons:

1. This takes up little space (around 50 prims) on the landlord's land and he may even rent the land on the ground to another tenant if he/she wishes to do so. So the landlord can collect rent from more than just one tenant on the same patch of land. He may also rent other platforms above and below mine to other merchants if he wants and this would increase the amount of revenue being produced by that particular parcel. 

2. The commission received from the sales via my vendor may even exceed the amount of rent that I would have paid if I had used the conventional method of obtaining land. This happened with my previous landlord before he decided to leave Second life and devote more time to his Real life (Sometimes commissions amounted to 2 times that of the actual value of the parcel).

3. My store will also increase the traffic on the landlord's land making it more visible in search.

4. It relieves me if the burden of having to worry about the next date that the rent should be paid considering that I may not be able to log on at that time due to my rather busy schedule in RL.

5. Landlord may receive daily commissions as opposed to receiving weekly or monthly payments using the conventional method.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.