Brazillia Doll

AleHuntter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't wear that body, but general principles of skin appliers would apply here. To get a good skin match between body and feet (and hands), there are two things you can do. You can try to manually match the skin colour on the feet using whatever facilities are supplied with the feet - I see Slink feet have quite a sophisticated system for doing that. Or use Omega skins, which would give you a much bigger choice of skins and perfect matching, though with the "unique xD" shape of a Sking body you might find the skin quite stretched in places; be sure to demo them first. To use Omega skins, you must make both body and feet Omega-compatible. For Slink feet, you make them compatible using the Omega installer for Slink, and for the Sking body, you attach the Omega relay for Sking each time you want to change skin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, angeoco said:

I don't wear that body, but general principles of skin appliers would apply here. To get a good skin match between body and feet (and hands), there are two things you can do. You can try to manually match the skin colour on the feet using whatever facilities are supplied with the feet - I see Slink feet have quite a sophisticated system for doing that. Or use Omega skins, which would give you a much bigger choice of skins and perfect matching, though with the "unique xD" shape of a Sking body you might find the skin quite stretched in places; be sure to demo them first. To use Omega skins, you must make both body and feet Omega-compatible. For Slink feet, you make them compatible using the Omega installer for Slink, and for the Sking body, you attach the Omega relay for Sking each time you want to change skin.

Thanks is working now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.