Fitted kemono Mod help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm having troubles with my avatar, or so, avatar skin modding. Each time I made a mod for my kemono (i am new to this) I have trouble; I'll have a seem go down the middle of the face, and for the fitted torso.. each time i go to hide the nipples a large blank area shows. It prevents being able to wear anything where nipple has to hide and quickly becoming very frustrating because i don't know what to do, I've tried texturing it seperately but that does not work. I bought the ' [JD] UTI Kemono - PSD Kit BOX'. I noticed that caboodle also had  a map also, so I'm not sure if that affects the face seam, but i was hoping that someone who has been in this position found a solution and figured out what's happening with both the seam and fitted torso. 

(The face seam is only seen on certain distance).

kemono mod gone wrong.jpeg

It looks like you are trying to hide them via the alpha cuts, if that's the case you're in the wrong part of the HUD. Depending which fitted torso you're using (I'm guessing Starbright since it seems to be the most popular one) the option to hide the nipples will be in the Starbright HUD not the Kemono HUD.

The problem Is, I am using the starbright hud to hide them but this happens; driving me crazy since some clothing requires it and i cannot use any of them because well... the picture explains that haha.

• 7 months later...

I know this topic is old now, but I'm having the EXACT SAME issue. I'm trying to make my own skin, which appears normal without the fitted torso, but when I use fitted torso and hide the nipples (as is required for wearing certain things), I get these big grey circles. Was there ever a solution found for this?

05ed4573e5dadf1f7a8f11c0292caecf.png

2 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

The Kemono has a section in the UV layout for PG nipples specifically, which is displayed when you toggle PG nipples.

You must texture that area separately. (it's somewhere near the top-center of the UV)

Thank you sooo much!

This is the first texture I made, and I didn't even realize what that little square was. I was thinking I had to upload a separate image somehow. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.