Premium und Lindenhome

Lydia Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hallo, ich übersetze mit dem Googletranslator, ich bin Deutsche und schon lange in SL. Seit heute bin ich Premiummitglied. Ich habe ein Jahr bezahlt, um die Vorteile nutzen zu können. Mein gewünschtes Lindenhome war nicht verfügbar. Und ein anderes ausgewähltes   steht  ganz eng mitten in den anderen Häusern. Das gefällt mir nicht. Kann ich den Ort ändern ? Wenn nicht, möchte ich  stornieren und die 70 Lindendollar zurückbekommen. Was muss ich tun?  Grüße von Lydia.
Hello, I translate with the Googletranslator, I'm German and have long been in SL. Since today I am a premium member. I paid one year to take advantage of it. My desired Lindenhome was not available. And another chosen one stands very close in the middle of the other houses. I do not like it. Can I change the location? If not, I would like to cancel and get back the 70 linden dollars. What do I have to do? , Greetings from Lydia

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, lydialila said:

Hallo, ich übersetze mit dem Googletranslator, ich bin Deutsche und schon lange in SL. Seit heute bin ich Premiummitglied. Ich habe ein Jahr bezahlt, um die Vorteile nutzen zu können. Mein gewünschtes Lindenhome war nicht verfügbar. Und ein anderes ausgewähltes   steht  ganz eng mitten in den anderen Häusern. Das gefällt mir nicht. Kann ich den Ort ändern ? Wenn nicht, möchte ich  stornieren und die 70 Lindendollar zurückbekommen. Was muss ich tun?  Grüße von Lydia.
Hello, I translate with the Googletranslator, I'm German and have long been in SL. Since today I am a premium member. I paid one year to take advantage of it. My desired Lindenhome was not available. And another chosen one stands very close in the middle of the other houses. I do not like it. Can I change the location? If not, I would like to cancel and get back the 70 linden dollars. What do I have to do? , Greetings from Lydia

you can not get your money back, in no circumstance at all, you agreed to that when going premium.

But yes, you can change your home up to 5 times every 24 hours.

First take all your items in your inventory back, stand in the middle of your home, click "about land"  and click abandon, than go to the website to choose another home.

Thats really all.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.