I want a job :(

gabystar Levee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Searching camping its ALL over SL anyone that says its not is LYING thier butts off lol

LL like ALWAYS isnt just lax... is LAME

I'll list afew spots theres TONS of camp spots and Lindes YES lindens camp they lie and say they dont but tracking the MACs on every com[ponet int their system its a breeze to hunt them dont lol

I'll list 2 spots... you find the rest... there 57 that I know of that linden alts camp at paying nothing less the 1/15 no max

http://slurl.com/secondlife/KAMOGAWA/31/31/22

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fun%20Atoll/110/189/23

FInd the rest if ya can get atleat 50 of the spots I'll give ya 50k L's... but you HAVE to post them... and most wont lol

I'm not sure I understand your post.  Does 1/15 mean they are paying L$1 per 15 minutes?  About 1 US cent per hour?  Lol - what a useful way to spend time.

Camping is not illegal in SL.  Gaming the traffic system is, but it's pretty pointless since search is so 'odd' anyway.  It's also pointless if your place is full of campers so no real customers come along.  Mind you, if that's all they're paying they can afford it, can't they!

Gaming traffic is yes and Lindens do it... so blow it off as being illegal.

Just run a few AI bots in the SL or phionexs clients and alls good I gave 2 spots that reports do nothing to stop the camping

(gaming traffic) I know of well over 57 that Linedns YES linden alts camp AND game traffic for... do some searching and you will find WAY more.

I left SL pretty much because of this type of crap hell if I wanted to pull con jobs I could take a good 50K'l every 30 min from SL it ISNT hard I know of a few people that do.... non lindens that is... but NEVER for a second belive that lindens DONT camp and game traffic... that is a total LIE... just run a few bots and make some cash... but run your bots in the new SL clients or phionex they cant find yaz... have fun ;-)... or stay poor ;-/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.