I can't login on the viewer and site

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm getting a bit paranoid that I might be hacked or something. I use Firestorm viewer and I tried logging in on the normal viewer but that didn't help. I tried accessing my account through the site but I only end up with a screen that says "Failed". Luckily, I'm able to login here on the forum. Does anyone know what I can do or who I can contact to help me with my issue. Thank you!

32ac3322d1bbda27ff3cb295110bb4a9.png

image.png

Unscheduled Second Life Maintenance: Investigating - We are aware that there may be intermittent issues with Second Life logins at this time. We are actively investigating the issue, and will provide updates via this blog. Please contact Support if you experience any difficulty with any purchases made during this time.

2018-05-21T06:08:39.540-07:00

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Check the grid status first then check other recent forum posts before panicking

I checked the grid status. Didn't see anything posted on there. And he wasn't panicking.. he was worried. Nothing wrong with that. I think people have a right to worry about their accounts.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa

2 minutes ago, Minx Kurosawa said:

I checked the grid status. Didn't see anything posted on there. And he wasn't panicking.. he was worried. Nothing wrong with that. I think people have a right to worry about their accounts.

Ok I should have used his words "getting paranoid"

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Ok I should have used his words "getting paranoid"

Paranoid and panicking aren't the same thing.

Panic: 

sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behavior.
"she hit him in panic"
synonyms: alarm, anxiety, nervousness, fear, fright, trepidation, dread, terror, agitation, hysteria, consternation, perturbation, dismay, apprehension; More

Paranoid: 

adjective

1. 1.
    of, characterized by, or suffering from the mental condition of paranoia.
    "paranoid schizophrenia"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.