Looking for builder: remodeling a beach

Abelinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have a beach, cca 120 meters wide, 10 meters long. It was built using Studio Skye set. I would like it improved - edit terrain so one can go into water with realistic feeling, add texture of sand on the ground, make it more smooth when the separate parts connect.. Of course best is to see it inworld to settle the details. As for you, of course I'd like someone who has some experience with building. Contact me if you are interested.

Abelinn

7 minutes ago, Abelinn said:

add texture of sand on the ground, make it more smooth when the separate parts connect

What exactly do you mean by that? If you'd like a texture added to the sim ground itself you would need to have estate manager rights and be able to upload terrain textures. I am a little confused because Skye products are already textured. You could place their dunes at the inland end of your beach instead.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

What exactly do you mean by that? If you'd like a texture added to the sim ground itself you would need to have estate manager rights and be able to upload terrain textures. I am a little confused because Skye products are already textured. You could place their dunes at the inland end of your beach instead.

Sorry for confusion. The Skye parts of the beach are fine as they are. Mostly I'd like a bit more of the water, a bit more of the water depth, some sand textured seabed. I'd like to be able to swim in the water using the gypsy swimball rezzer. I imagine editing the terrain from the beach parts, so it follows the inclination, then adding some prims or even better sculpts over that, and texture those. As for the beach itself, I wouldn't mind improving, using trees or bush to hide worse parts...

Edited by Abelinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.