Multiple instances of several system folders

PapaLazarou Thespian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi my inventory seems to be corrupted, there is nothing missing but several system folders have multiple instances, the Trash can being worst of all with over 120 instances also the current outfit folder has around 80 instances and a few more of the system folders have more than 1 instance, this problem has existed for a while now and as it has survived a full windows re-install it would seem that the problem is on the server. Is there anything I can do to force a reset of the system folders?

5 answers to this question

Did you upgrated from Viewer 1.23 to Viewer 2 and after you logged back in Viewer 1.23? If yes you see the new 2.0 system folders (like Current Outfit and My Outfits) added to your inventory. According LL, this change is irreversible, because we're going forward beyond Viewer 2.0 and being able to delete them would cause complications.

Have a look here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-17195

It may be worth submitting the closest ticket that you have available, if they are not too busy support sometimes do act on tickets for basic members. The worst that can happen is that they send you the standard reponse of "sorry this issue is not supported for basic accounts, please upgrade to premium" but you may get lucky.

Otherwise wait until you have a more showstopping issue and then upgrade for a month and get all your tickets fixed at the same time lol :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.