BCHUDdoppleganger Detatched Help

MagentaStormcrow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all

Just a quickie - I just got this message twice in my chat

BCHUDdoppleganger
Doppleganger detatched

I've never seen this before. No idea what its about and can't seem to find any sort of lead online.

Any ideas?

Checked inventory, checked online.. im at a bit of a loss.

Getting paranoid but its not a spybot thing is it?

Many thanks :)

2 answers to this question

My guess is that it was a temp-attached object that you were wearing for a while and has now detached.  There are many legitimate reasons for those. It may have been a Demo HUD that was attached when you were trying on things in a shop somewhere or a control HUD or other object that was attached when you were in a region where you had accepted an Experience.  If you had accepted the Experience at some time, then you would have been giving implicit permission to attach any necessary objects as part of the Experience.

47 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

My guess is that it was a temp-attached object that you were wearing for a while and has now detached.  There are many legitimate reasons for those. It may have been a Demo HUD that was attached when you were trying on things in a shop somewhere or a control HUD or other object that was attached when you were in a region where you had accepted an Experience.  If you had accepted the Experience at some time, then you would have been giving implicit permission to attach any necessary objects as part of the Experience.

AH! Yes, thank you :D I'm pretty sure something attatched when I passed through a roll play sim! That must be it.

Many thanks :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.