Help with stiff hands & white dot above head

JoannaVou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I really need some help. My SL boyfriend has an Aesthetic Mesh Body and whenever we hop on pose balls or run an animation I see him with stiff hands instead of them being relaxed or in a particular pose. He uses singularity and sees his hands a.ok whereas I'm using firestorm and I always see them as stiff! Is there something I haven't checked in the preferences??? I have the latest version.

One other query is how do I get rid of that white dot above my head when taking a snap or video? That indicates that I have voice right? Is there a way to make that disappear? I have attached a mini clip so you see what I mean about the stiff hands while in pose mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sample Pose Clip

1 hour ago, JoannaVou said:

One other query is how do I get rid of that white dot above my head when taking a snap or video? That indicates that I have voice right? Is there a way to make that disappear?

Just turn off voice. I never have a white dot over my head.  xD

Tysm for your replies ladies. I think the stiff hands must have something to do with my viewer settings. In his videos and photos the animations and poses run perfectly. This issue's really bugging me cause it's ruining my pics & vids....sighs... Just wish I knew how to fix this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.