Bento hand freezes on other peoples' viewers

Rick Nightingale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

I'm not sure if this is server or viewer side, but...

From another SL account, logged in on a different PC, I've repeatedly noticed that my left Bento hand sometimes appears fixed in a pose. It is in an uncomfortable-looking fingers splayed straight out position. I've seen it when both accounts are logged in on the same PC too. At first my hands appear to function properly and the animations can be seen, but at some point it goes to the fixed pose and sticks there. Then, the only way to fix it is for me to relog. But bear in mind the below:

From my perspective, my hand functions as normal, playing it's various animations. That splayed-out position is not even in my hand's animations. I made the very simple AO myself and used standard animations supplied with the Aesthetic Bento hands. There is nothing wrong on my side - it works perfectly fine. If I wasn't watching from another account in the same room, I would have no idea what was happening in the other viewer.

For clarity: The frozen hand is only seen in someone else's viewer. In my viewer, it works normally.

I'm using the latest Firestorm. I would like to think it's a problem with my hand or something here because I could fix it. Given what happens though, I can't see how it is.

That looks exactly the issue, thank you!

(I did search first, but obviously not well enough, lol. I blame the tequila.)

ETA: Hmm, except that my hands are playing Bento animations repeatedly, but only for the hands. My main AO is non-Bento. Still likely the same issue though.

Edited by Rick Daylight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.