i crashed in a sim and now my avatar cant log back in

Emily Balan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Do not worry, your lindens will still be 'there'.  Check your transaction history under Account on your Dashboard to see if you bought anything at the shop.  Then check your inventory doing a sort on the item name to see if it is there.  If you spent money and you do not find the item, create a notecard with your transaction information pasted into the card and ask the shop owner for help in sending a replacement.  Explain that you crashed during the transaction.

Also, try logging into SMITH sim.  It is quiet and let yourself rez and your inventory load completely before you go or do anything else.

Its possible you're stuck in world on that sim. If there is any way you remember the name of the sim you can try to get it rebooted. I would ask the store owner or file a ticket on the website here. If you can't remember someone here could log in and see if we can find it with the name of the store you were in. If you purchased anything in that store the sim name will be in your transaction history too. That would be my guess as to why you can't log in after a crash. Let me know how it goes!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.