Not allowing to drag item

West Habercom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am trying to add items to marketplace. For some reason the system is not allowing me to add these items to marketplace. I have one item set to No Mod, no trans... a second to no trans and the 3rd items is at full perm settings. The items are boxed into a prim box that is set to no mod no trans.

Any ideas why I can't drag this box to marketplace??

• Moderators
On 11/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, West Habercom said:

Hi,

I am trying to add items to marketplace. For some reason the system is not allowing me to add these items to marketplace. I have one item set to No Mod, no trans... a second to no trans and the 3rd items is at full perm settings. The items are boxed into a prim box that is set to no mod no trans.

Any ideas why I can't drag this box to marketplace??

Hi West!

If the item is No Transfer for you, then you will be unable to list the item for sale on the Marketplace.  Just as you are unable to transfer the item to another user in world.

If you created the item, or the item is already Full Permission for you, check the permissions on all parts of the items.  If you purchased a texture that you used in the item, the texture must also be Transfer enabled, same with any scripts that might be in the item.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.