Environment Recommendations?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

So I have been tinkering in-world and searching quite a bit on the internet and cannot really find answers I am looking for.  I was wondering if anyone could help me with my issue.

BORING BACKSTORY: I am trying to do something different after 9+ years, many of them living my life with over saturated lighting to make my avatar look good on my monitor.  I want to switch my environment in my home to something with more "mood" to it, if that makes sense.  I purchased red lighting for the bedroom (which are the only pure lights I have right now, anything else lit is by furnishing design like the TV screen or lights within a game) and am looking for an environment that preserves that light, within that space, but also makes other colors and edges "POP" for the naked eye, and does not make things too dull or "foggy".

My ultimate goal would be for my avatar to also benefit from this environment where my clothing or accessories "shine" or catch someone's eye.  

There are also adult related things I would like to benefit from this environment, but I will privately test that I guess instead of publicly post here *laughs*

So anything that would keep my red lights red, simulate a "black-light" effect, and preserve my avatars look would be a welcomed suggestion.  Or if anyone knows of a tutorial or better way to achieve lighting effects than red light + environment, I am open to suggestions for that too.

Thank you for your time, and you may contact me in world too!

Tianna Burnstein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.