Eyebrow and Eye-shadow applier overlapping

Miyuki2112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If it just happened out of the blue and worked good before, i always click as many "clear" buttons in the Catwa Masterhud as possible, and if that does not work, the Skin reset option.

If it always happen with just this brow, check if it maybe came with a brow shape, or if your maybe wearing a brow shape from a different set.

If other brows work well, and you only can not get this single one to work, throw it on a fire....

50 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

If it always happen with just this brow, check if it maybe came with a brow shape, or if your maybe wearing a brow shape from a different set.

It always happen and I don't know what to do. I make sure that the eyebrow is CATWA compatible. I love this eyebrow applier and I hope there is a way to fix this issue. 

Edited by Miyuki2112

Are you applying the eyebrow to one layer (upper or lower) and then applying the eyeshadow to the other layer?  All Catwa Bento heads are 'segmented' into areas and have two layers: upper and lower. What's happening here is that both brows and eyeshadow are applying to the lower layer (it's where they will go by default on the Catwa bento heads), so - since they overlap - the alpha section of the brows (on the brow segment) is removing the upper part of the eyeshadow that also applies to the brow segment.

Step-by-step how to fix:

1. Wear the brows and save them to the Catwa Master HUD
  2. Clear the brows and wear the eyeshadow. It should default to the lower layer
  3. Check the upper layer on the brows section of your Catwa Master HUD and apply the brows from that HUD

That should sort it out. If you need a visual guide (which is for adding eyeliner on top of eyeshadow without removing the eyeshadow, but the principle is the same) then click here.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Thanks 1

I really wonder before what is the use of upper and lower layers before. Now, I full understand! Thank you very much Skell! Its working fine now! :x

13 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Are you applying the eyebrow to one layer (upper or lower) and then applying the eyeshadow to the other layer?  All Catwa Bento heads are 'segmented' into areas and have two layers: upper and lower. What's happening here is that both brows and eyeshadow are applying to the lower layer (it's where they will go by default on the Catwa bento heads), so - since they overlap - the alpha section of the brows (on the brow segment) is removing the upper part of the eyeshadow that also applies to the brow segment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.