Particle emission with llSay

fregira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for being interested in me.

I have tried with llParticleSystem( [ ] );  but it doesn't work.

Each time in the script runs llSay, the prim emits a spiral cloud, annoying for the specific use of the script.

Thank you again, bye...

Swirlies are a "feature" of SL.  They are emitted whenever an object "says" anything and they are only visible to people who can "hear" the message.  If you don't want to see the swirlies in your own viewer, you can turn them off with a debug setting.  I believe the correct one is  EffectScriptChatParticles .  Set it to FALSE and see what happens.  You might need to do that fresh each time you log in, I'm not sure.  Personally, I just ignore the swirlies.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Swirlies are a "feature" of SL.  They are emitted whenever an object "says" anything and they are only visible to people who can "hear" the message.  If you don't want to see the swirlies in your own viewer, you can turn them off with a debug setting.  I believe the correct one is  EffectScriptChatParticles .  Set it to FALSE and see what happens.  You might need to do that fresh each time you log in, I'm not sure.  Personally, I just ignore the swirlies.  

Ty Rolig

I will put my heart in peace and I will ignore the swirlies, like you.

Again thank you, bye...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.