Can't access my SL account

LixDePointeDuLac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hola! I'm gonna speak spanish as I'm sure I'll explain better! (I'm from Argentina).

Ok. Me "expulsaron" de una región porque no tengo los días suficientes de vida para estar ahí y fui enviada a Mi Base (Social Island). Luego, quise reiniciar el juego porque cuando eso ocurre todo queda en blanco. El punto es que al querer comenzar, una ventana emergió y decía que no puedo acceder a mi cuenta de SL hasta X hora del Pacífico (no detallaba la hora) y decía que fui desconectada. ¿Es un problema de mi computadora o algo ocurrió con mi cuenta? No puedo averiguarlo. Sé que mi visor no es el más actualizado, pero no sé arreglarlo. 

Gracias! Thank you! Merci! xx

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LixDePointeDuLac said:

Okay. I was "expelled" from a region because I do not have enough days to be there and was sent to My Base (Social Island). Then, I wanted to restart the game because when that happens everything goes blank. The point is that when I want to start, a window popped up and said that I can not access my SL account until X Pacific time (I did not specify the time) and said that I was disconnected. Is it a problem with my computer or something with my account? I can not find out. I know my viewfinder is not the most up to date, but I do not know how to fix it.

Thank you! Thank you! Merci! xx

The WAIT message just means the system had not had time to realize you were crashed out of SL. Usually within 2 minutes you can get back in. Just wait a minute and try again and again until it lets you in.

El mensaje WAIT sólo significa que el sistema no había tenido tiempo para darse cuenta de que se estrelló fuera de SL. Por lo general, dentro de 2 minutos, puede volver a entrar. Sólo espere un minuto e intente una y otra vez hasta que le permite entrar.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.