Looking for a Booty Improvement (Mesh?)

ScarletStone42

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, everybody.

So I've got a set of Lola's Tango breasts, and I like them (wouldn't mind a third layer in case I want to have 2 layers of clothing and a tattoo, but I make do.)  What I'm looking for is the same kind of thing, but for my butt.  

I looked up Phat Azz, but apparently that no longer exists, and I found [BANNED] but all of those products said they were no longer available.  Can anyone give any suggestions?  I see a lot of items have 'Phat Azz' appliers, so I would love something that can work with those if at all possible.  I'm just trying to make the back look as good as the front, and any help is appreciated.

Thank you, 

Ruby (ScarletStone42)

Phat Azz, Banned and Ghetto Booty used to be popular then they got reported and shut down by LL.

I would suggest you have a look at the meshes compatible with Omega Solutions. This applier system is supported by a lot of different meshes from feet to head. They also sell a converter kit.

Omega supported meshes : http://slpoweredbyomega.com/supported-meshes/supported-female-meshes/

Omega converter : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NC-Converter-Bundle-for-Omega-System/6220858? (it should be cheaper if you join the group)

Morgan has it right, all major brands of...attachable behinds got shut down and the rise in popularity for complete mesh bodies was the nail in the coffin.

And actually, getting a mesh body with the tendency to be curvy and then do the rest with editing your shape might be easier in the long run. Especially if you do like mesh clothes, as it will be way easier to get fitting clothes without any extra attachment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.