Looking to Possibly Buy Land

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone:

I am looking to possibly build one of two types of parcels.

The first one would be a roadside parcel that is completely flat including up to the road so that I can build a driveway to easily pull cars in and out of.  I'd also like it to not be around businesses.  Looking for either a 2048 or 4096 sq meter parcel for as cheap as possible and grass.

The second one would be a parcel of both sizes, but would like it to have unblockable sunset views.  Needs to be flat and grass and not around businesses either.  Again, cheap as possible.

Also, how many of you out there have had experience with auctions?

And why can't LL sell land directly to me if I find something I want?

Auctions: Just snipe the auction at the last 5 minutes

I woke up at 3 am to snipe an auction before. it's important that you do not bid early so it does not alert your competition.

Also have a set expense and don't lose yourself in thrill of the hunt like ebay goers. Mainland usually falls under L$1 per sqm, so unless you are really really keen on the land, don't break your back on it. LL CAN sell to you directly as I have a small city across two sims, but keep in mind direct sale is always L$1 per sqm, so not the best deals out there. 

However, direct sales is very good for strategic acquisition, especially if you surround a particular area, LL will sell it to you directly as it provides freedom of movement. You can request for auction too, but tbh, $L1000 is little to pay to complete the big picture. The more land you hold near that particular area, the more likely LL will provide a direct sale. I have only been refused direct sale once, can't remember exactly why but the land is mine now anyway.

Have a look around here

I can broker any nearby land to you at any size you want, at break even if you are keen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2408 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.