Problems with my inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Gentlemen, good day

I hereby inform the problem I'm having with my account and one can repair the system, because I had many losses this last week because of this "bug" that happens a lot in a few days already. I bought a baby interactive latin baby, and she wore when she disappeared detach from the inventory. I did everything right, and if he had thrown away instead of detaching, it would be trashed. Since it is not an isolated incident, also reported the purchase of hair. I bought three demos and two originals and all five were for inventory. I dressed and they never came. Restarted the game and when I gave the three were still in inventory but the two were no longer original. I can not buy anything for a while this problem is not solved because everything I buy is going to disappear from the inventory. As you can see I'm a gamer / consumer with a totally accurate account and would like to be able to enjoy everything that I acquire in the game. I await response and possible solution to my problem, so I can resume my career in the game with my family, without loss or damage or injury, of both parties, either from me or from Linden Lab Annex next to the account verification my information.

Looking forward to reply, sign

Dida Ellison

04/01/2011 13:59:03 89f57734 Destino: solotemiro Veliz
Payment 
Região: Sunset Coast 
Descrição: LATIN BABY menina PORT 
L$5,000     L$11,115  

04/16/2011 10:07:07 6fd203e9 Destino: Truth Hawks
Object Sale 
Região: Truth Hair 
Descrição: >TRUTH< Tatiana - light browns 
L$250     L$19,621  

04/16/2011 10:04:17 21a35a06 Destino: Truth Hawks
Object Sale 
Descrição: >TRUTH< Lanie - black & whites 
L$250     L$19,871  

04/16/2011 10:00:36 09e3e5a7 Destino: Truth Hawks
Object Sale 
Descrição: >TRUTH< Valerie - DEMO 
L$0     L$20,121  

04/16/2011 09:56:20 44df7a61 Destino: Truth Hawks
Object Sale 
Descrição: >TRUTH< Rayne - DEMO 
L$0     L$20,121  

04/16/2011 09:52:21 169d37c7 Destino: Truth Hawks
Object Sale 
Descrição: >TRUTH< Belinda - DEMO 
L$0     L$20,121  

3 answers to this question

Hi Dida,

Try logging in on a different viewer http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory then go back to Truth`s shop and see what happens when you try to buy the free demos again.

If they work and go to your inventory, contact Truth and send him a copy of transactions for the 2 items that you paid for and ask for a replacement.

As for the other item on your list, that is a payment to solotemiro & not an object sale so I don`t know what that one is about but if you do get your inventory to work on another viewer you can contact him too if necessary.

Helo Dida,

This is a support network resident is not supporting Linden.
We think, try it with our knowledge of Second Life to help you find solutions to problems we have (residents), we can solve with a little knowledge.
In cases of bug, losses and damages caused by system failures, please contact support from Linden Lab

Try what others have indicated here. Visit the Second Life viewer directly from a third partner, keep the viewer up to date with the latest version.
If none of that to serve, make a case here.

The support of Linden Lab will be able to give accurate information about the problem.

See more About Lost Inventory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.