Linden support took it all? why?

walleteater

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Destination: SupportTeam Linden
Linden Adjustment
Description: CSR Move Linden Dollars

That's the transaction info I got. 2 side by side transactions, where LL took 13500, then my remaining 830... I made a support ticket, as I'm rightfully flabbergasted, but that could take weeks so I just want some quick answers in the meantime. What is CSR and what kind of reasons does LL move your money without consent?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

That generally means that the Lab has reclaimed L$ that had either been placed in your account by mistake or had been stolen from another SL resident.  In either case, you may have been an innocent party in the error that they have corrected.  If so, you may get an explanation in response to the support case you filed.  If not, you should expect to hear shortly about that as well.  The bottom line is that the money was not yours, so it has been removed from your account and returned to the rightful owner.

As a reminder, this is a public, resident to resident Answers site.  We are all SL residents like you and have absolutely no way to look into your account to answer the details of a question like this.  Lindens rarely come to this site, and will never comment on the specifics of an individual case here. You will need to wait for a response to your support case.

• Like 1

As originally posted, i did submit a ticket, I simply hoped the community could help make this less surprising.

I've certainly never stolen lindens, but I do get a fraction of rent paid on a homestead. Perhaps this flagged me too them for the time being. Thank you Rolig, I suppose nothing left to do but wait and sort it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.