LOOKING FOR WORK!

EmmarieLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, thanks for reading! I know there are tons of posts on here offering work, but I'm not having luck. 

I'm Emmalee, I've been on SL for 3 weeks. My RL age is 23. I have prior MMO knowledge (world of warcraft, anyone?) I learn quickly and I actually like to learn new things instead of stay inside my comfort zone. I love talking to people, love meeting people and making friends. 

I'm NOT interested in a dancing job which pretty much limits my abilities to find work as a new person. 
I'm currently taking classes in college for Interior Design and Architecture both residential and commercial. I've got my associates in Psychology though I don't know how that could be helpful inworld. 
I love creating things and soon hope to learn how to make my own furniture, homes, and possibly clothing here but I've not started with that yet. 

I've never been a host before and I see a lot of hosting jobs out there. I know most people are hesitant to hire newbies for better jobs because they're unsure of their commitment to SL, but I've been on daily and am usually able to be on between 12pm-8pm Central Time though not in that long of a stretch. I'm also available in the late evenings between 10pm-12am. My availability just depends on what you require. As long as I know ahead of time when I'm needed then I can make sure I'm there. 

I'm a quick learner and I often like to take on additional responsibilities if there are any for me to take. I'd like to make a decent wage, but I don't expect a lot until I'm able to prove myself. 
I just want to be able to afford my rent inworld without having to pay the entire thing with RL funds. :)

Anyway, enough rambling, if you think I'd be a good fit for a position you have or if you can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you! Feel free to IM me!
Thank you :) 
Emmalee

Emmalee.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello dear,

My name is Faxi and I am the General Manager at Submission House Estates and BDSM Club.  We are looking for hosts.  We are a busy club with 17,000+ in traffic.  My hosts earn anywhere from $250 - $1500 per shift in tips, with $600 - $800 being the average.    Your available hours are right during our time of need.  If you are interested please come to the Sim and grab an application.  just inside the club and to the right across from Devine.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whispering Angels/56/28/2004 

Hope to meet you soon.

Faxi

Hello, My SL name is Cakes Warden (97babycakes) and I'm looking for an SL job. I have experience with being a sales associate with breedables but it would be nice to try something new. I'm on daily during the Evening hours. Depending on timing, Thursdays are tough since I have band practice in RL. When being taught how to do something it might take a few tries but once I get the hang of it, the task is easy to do. It would be a joy to work with you :) Thank you for your time.

Aurora Weddings is hiring!  We have positions available to suit almost everyone including officiant, wedding coordinator, receptionist, marketing, and more.  Please contact me in world using a note card and we can discuss further.  Competitive wadges and flexible hours.

In world name:

Beyonkah Resident

Location in World:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aurora The Oasis/198/104/3807

Aurora Weddings 512.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.