All my HUDS are frozen or stuck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I landed in a sim about half a second before it restarted, and of course  i got booted. Trouble is when i logged back in all the HUDS on my screen have stopped responding. I can't click on them to use them at all

I have tried detaching and reattaching, tried refreshing and resetting (in the edit menu) nothing works. It is only the ones i was using when i got booted, i can attach other HUDS from my inventory and they will work.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I experienced the same with my mesh body HUD - which is COPY ONLY (NO MOD/NO TRANSFER), so the only solution was to get a redeliver of the whole body including HUD etc. And having the "joy" to set everything up again (shape, height, skin color adjustment etc etc).

If the HUD of yours in question is COPY ONLY, I' m afraid, you have to do as I did, get a redeliver...

On 8/3/2017 at 2:27 AM, WaikatoKing said:

I landed in a sim about half a second before it restarted, and of course  i got booted. Trouble is when i logged back in all the HUDS on my screen have stopped responding. I can't click on them to use them at all

I have tried detaching and reattaching, tried refreshing and resetting (in the edit menu) nothing works. It is only the ones i was using when i got booted, i can attach other HUDS from my inventory and they will work.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'd probably try logging to a different sim and/or do a complete outfit replacement using a default avatar and then back to normal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.