Has anyone noticed the increase on tax for buying?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So,  I usually buy Lindens every few months to update or change around my avatar,  and I noticed that they increased the tax from .30 to .60.  Has anyone else noticed this? is there a notice of when and why this happened?  I'm not complaining,  I'm just curious.

Yes, there was a notice long before it came into being. Some chatter here on the forums.  

If you look back in the official SL "blog" posts you will likely find the announcement. Always good to read those now and then. Notices don't go out in email or anything like that so it is your responsibility as a citizen to keep informed. :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes, there was a notice long before it came into being. Some chatter here on the forums.  

If you look back in the official SL "blog" posts you will likely find the announcement. Always good to read those now and then. Notices don't go out in email or anything like that so it is your responsibility as a citizen to keep informed. :D

Thanks for the info. ^^; it kinda shows you how often I check the site,  I'll have to go digging and see what I find.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.