Have not received the goods from the seller

asda1z2x3c4v

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, asda1z2x3c4v said:

I bought from a seller on the site of the HBC (Heavy Bondage Club), in support of wrote said that only the seller is interested. And the seller is not in the network( as a week) maybe somebody here knows what can be done.

No clue what any of that means. 

2 hours ago, asda1z2x3c4v said:

I bought from a seller on the site of the HBC (Heavy Bondage Club), in support of wrote said that only the seller is interested. And the seller is not in the network( as a week) maybe somebody here knows what can be done.

you can do totally nothing, than hope he , the seller, comes back soon ...

LL is not involved in this, and most likely will not... it's a resident /resident issue as soon it's a inworld transaction.

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can do totally nothing, than hope he , the seller, comes back soon ...

LL is not involved in this, and most likely will not... it's a resident /resident issue as soon it's a inworld transaction.

Altho most selllers will attempt to help buyers find missing inventory, it is LL's software that handles all deliveries on MP and inworld, except those sold through scripted vendors.  LL may sometimes pawn off MP delivery problems to merchants, but merchants have no control over deliveries. When you submit a support ticket, Failed Marketplace Delivery is one of the options.

In my experience most MP delivery problems these days are more likely to be inventory problems, and most inworld object sale delivery problems are fixed with a relog. Most, but not all.

Edited by Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.