Wanting to be hired ASAP

springbox26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

TONS of people advertising in this forum with jobs

They however want a job in a G rated sim, go back and check on that Ton of jobs, and note how many of them are in Adult Sims doing Adult activities. But you are right about the fact that they do not provide much info on what they can do. I do not think they get the basic principle behind a job, where you do something that helps your employer make money and then he pays you a portion of that money. So what skills and abilities do you have that can make money for you employer. The reality of life in SL is that most of the money is in adult activities, therefor this is where most of the jobs will be.

Hi there,

Yes, I have realised that I should have provided some more information in my initial post, and do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. When I said 'I don't care what or where it is', I was meaning that I was just wanting a job, no matter what it was. I was simply wanting to form a foundation in my SL life, and centre my life around that job. Also, since we're here, I probably should add my basic skills. 

My basic skills:

- Have basic computer knowledge (MS Office, etc.)

- Have high standards in the field of the English language 

- Have good skills when it comes to Customer Service/Public Relations

- Strong interests in the Aviation and Technology fields. 

I am able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday afternoons (5-9pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time). This may vary, depending on number of assignments/exams I have due. 

Once again, thank you to Annabell and Talligurl for pointing out the issues in my application. I have fixed up a majority of them, hoping that this will help me in building my SL future. 

Regards,

Springbox26

Edited by springbox26
Add extra skill information

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.