Visitor Counter?

EllieAnne Silverfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a really dumb question. I think a long time ago I had a device that I used in my old shop that told me how many visitors I received in my shop. I see counters that are for an entire sim or parcel, but that's not what I need/want right now. I have a simple little market stall for my new shop at the moment, until I grow big enough to put a store on a parcel of my own. Is there any kind of visitor counter that might work for me? I don't want to pay rent someplace where I am getting no traction. 

Thanks!

There is one great visitor counter that I used ages ago and I remember it used to count only the avatars who touched the counter. You were supposed to rezz it on the landing spot or, if you don't have one, simply stretch it so that it covers the main area of your shop. I can look for the name next time I'm in world or just send me a message and I will check it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tamara Artis said:

There is one great visitor counter that I used ages ago and I remember it used to count only the avatars who touched the counter. You were supposed to rezz it on the landing spot or, if you don't have one, simply stretch it so that it covers the main area of your shop. I can look for the name next time I'm in world or just send me a message and I will check it. 

That would be wonderful! Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.