Credit process request

AutumnXdayz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Once you sell Lindens and they actually sell -- i.e. not just put up for selling (see below) - they should immediately show as a US $ balance on your account.  You can then either buy more L$, Proces Credit to get the money out of SL entirely, or let it sit to use later for tier, membership or buying L$.  While you can use a credit card for buying L$, you cannot use it for Process Credit.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
added link
  • Like 1

On the Buy L$ page, it gives you two types of buying (Instant Buy or Best Rate Buy).  After you fill in the appropriate info and click Process Order, you'll go to a page where it will show that the order will take as much as it can from your US$ balance and show additional payment options for the rest (if any).  Note that if you don't want to use any of the US$ balance, there is a button you can click (don't use) and it will then switch the total amount to come from the other payment source.  Click 'Buy Now' on that page and the transaction will complete.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AutumnXdayz said:

I am trying to do a Credit process and can not figure this out. It will not let me click the yellow button. Any ideas??

It has to have been at least 30 days since your first LindeX transaction.  You have to have a US $ balance of $13 or more ($10 minimum for credit and $3 minimum fee).

Are those statements true for you?

• Like 1

Next question - do you have a 'verified' PayPal or Skrill account that you are requesting the credit be sent to?  You cannot get money out putting it to a credit card.  Here is the knowledgebase article that discusses Process Credit

• Like 1

Oh, no I don't. I wasn't aware that was needed. I spoke with support, they said the Linden's I had sold are a credit in my account. So I thought just to add them back, yet when I click buy Linden's that option is not there. I thought this would have been an easier solution. Do I need PayPal to get them back also? This is all so confusing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.