How to Limit Purchases Per Avatar?

Galaxy Littlepaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I have a breedable starter kit in my store for free that includes a small amount of starter food. One thing that I have noticed is that sometimes an avatar will buy 20+ copies of the kit, presumably to stock up on the food for free. I make money (not much at this point) by selling the food, so this is something I'd like to stop. They can still get starter pets for free individually.

I was able to limit the number of purchases per avatar for the starter kit in-world with Caspervend, but I see no such option on the Marketplace. What should I do to allow people starting out to get the small amount of free food, and only that amount for free?

Edited by BethTech

You could include a gift card for the free food with your starter kit that customers can redeem in your inworld shop. You can then limit the gift card to 1 sale per customer. Good way to generate some extra traffic to your store too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Christhiana said:

You could include a gift card for the free food with your starter kit that customers can redeem in your inworld shop. You can then limit the gift card to 1 sale per customer. Good way to generate some extra traffic to your store too.

Thanks! This is a great idea and I'll work on getting this setup ASAP.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.