Flying system for angels?

AnnabelleDovelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all! 

I'm wondering if there is a flying system for fliers such as angels, harpies, dragons and other non-mechanical fliers? A system that maybe works with the standard sl flight and adds things like flapping to gain height, hovering slowly descends, hold down crouch to dive, and heavier turns and such to make for a more realistic and interactive flight? I've seen wings that do this, the Valkyrie Wings for example... by they do not work with the sl flight system. The result being that I cant use my wings with it and I would have to use the Valkyrie wings... which would be fiiinnee... except that their no mod and I payed for my wings so.... anyone know of a flight system like that? As is... my own wings wont work with the Valkyrie system because they open and close with the sl default flight system, and the valyrie system does not use the sl system at all. So I would fly with my wings folded against my back... kinda weird looking. 

If anyone knows of a system that would work, or a work around I would be very grateful. I'm currently playing an angel and flying is a pretty big deal for angels... and the standard flight is so... blehk. I would like to enjoy time spent in the air ya know? lol

Thank you for your time!!

-Anna.

I can't name any complete system that does this straight out of the box.

But it shouldn't be too complicated to come up with a pretty easy workaround - easy if you have matching animations, at the very least. Hit the stores for nice flight and hover animations and compose your own AO set using those anims for your regular walks and stands. Maybe play around with your avatar's hover height for an even better effect.

That shouldn't actually look too shabby.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.