Can't "Test Delivery" or make some items "Active."

Linda Latte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Monday April 3 2017, 10:27 AM

Hi All,

I've had a few hundred items listed since 2008, and just today tried to "Test Delivery" and I can't. I do it and get a screen message saying the item has been delivered to my "Received Items" folder, but it is NEVER there. :( Also, some items are not marked "Active." When I try to activate them I get a screen message saying "The listing folder is hitting an unexpected error. Review the listing folder to see it is set up correctly." :(  The active items, AND the non-active ones are listed the same. I can find no error and the error message does not SAY what the error is. :(   Any ideas?

Linda,

You may need to raise a support ticket to request help with your store, or, give you guidance on what to adjust. I just took a peek at some of your listings and under the Contents tab there is the error message:  "Could not get listing contents, please try again later." - so something appears to be amiss with your folder contents. I hope it all gets sorted for you and that you are back up and running as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Arwen Serpente said:

Linda,

You may need to raise a support ticket to request help with your store, or, give you guidance on what to adjust. I just took a peek at some of your listings and under the Contents tab there is the error message:  "Could not get listing contents, please try again later." - so something appears to be amiss with your folder contents. I hope it all gets sorted for you and that you are back up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you so much Arwen. :) I wonder, even tho most of my listings are marked as "Active," then when the "big switch," from the original marketplace to today's one occured, LL lost track of all my content?  If I can figure out HOW to upload them I will TRY that. Maybe that will fix the problem?

I tried to upload one item to the marketplace and did find and click the 'upload to marketplace' button. I don't know WHAT 'folder' they talked about. Does each item need a separate folder and contain the item and its pic, or what? I get the same error message. LL gives NOTHING by way of explanation as to what to do. This is so frustrating. Spent 2 years creating about 250 items that used to sell fine and now can do nothing with them. I'm a premium member and never had any luck with "LL support" for anything in the past so hesitate to ask them anything. :(

Many thanks, and huggies!

Linda Latte (aka River Song)

Edited by Linda Latte

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure when the last time you tried to update your store - here's the link to the knowledge base with info about the Viewer Managed Marketplace which is the current system  https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/viewer-managed-marketplace-r1367/.  If your items were not successfully migrated, then the only way to correct it is for Support to reset your store or provide guidance to you so that it can be corrected.  Marketplace Support has been very responsive to these issues with stores, so don't hesitate to raise the ticket and ask for help. I don't think this is something you'll be able to solve on your own. I hope you'll have it all sorted out very soon :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.