Need help getting into other account

Kelpersey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I'm Kelpersey, but I also have the account named Pumpkin Frostbite. I cannot get into my older account, which is Pumpkin Frostbite, because I have lost the e-mail. I was hoping someone could tell me how to change the e-mail, because I can't even remember the password to the other account, it's been so long since I logged onto it. I'd like to re-use the account in any way I can, but am unable to log on to it. Please help if you can, thank you.

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Kelpersey said:

Hello, I'm Kelpersey, but I also have the account named Pumpkin Frostbite. I cannot get into my older account, which is Pumpkin Frostbite, because I have lost the e-mail. I was hoping someone could tell me how to change the e-mail, because I can't even remember the password to the other account, it's been so long since I logged onto it. I'd like to re-use the account in any way I can, but am unable to log on to it. Please help if you can, thank you.

Unfortunately, none of us here on the Forums/Answers can help you with this (apart from making suggestions like - Did you write the password down anywhere? Underneath your keyboard on a scrap of paper?)

You need to contact Linden Lab support direct, by creating a case. They will try to jog your memory, but will need some information from you.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Good luck!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.