Sign in to follow this  
Cali Souther

I have 2560 sqm mainland, but I am not getting credit for 512 for being premium?

Question

On your account summary, how much does it say for what you have available, your peak usage & what does it say your next payment is scheduled to be?

Also, do you have a LInden Home as well as your 2560?

EDIT: If you buy the 2560sqm before abandoning your Linden Home, your peak usage for that month will =3072sqm and you will be charged the next tier level up for that month only.

• Like 1

That is a good example Peggy, you own 512 tier free and if you look at that list of charges it says 512sqm =$5 That is because it is referring to an additional 512sqm not the free one that you already own. The same is true of the entire list.

Next month Cali will be billed $25........same as this month. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I got caught up in it myself about 3 years ago.......for 256 meters that I bought while still owning my 512 meters. Yeah it was $5 instead of $8, but I paid the next tier level for two months because of that mistake. Maybe Cali should contact Live Chat to make sure (which is what I did back then). If I'm wrong, then great..........but I don't think I am. 2560 meters is in the 4096 meter tier level just like my 768 meters was in the 1024 meter tier level.

Right Peggy, subtly admit that you're wrong, then jump back into the doom and gloom and claim that you're right again. Whatever, next question.

hehe Peggy I did ask Cali to come back and post her next month tier charge when she knows it...You will soooo be taking us all out for a steak dinner lol :P:D Huggggs xx

• Like 1

As promised, I am back with my new monthly statement and happy to say it is only $15.00 a month as expected. Yeah!!

Land Holdings

Allowed holdings: 4,608.00 square meters

Current holdings: 2,560.00 square meters

Available for purchase: 2,048.00 square meters

Peak square meter usage: 2,560.00 square meters

Total monthly cost: USD 15.00

Next bill date: Saturday, 05-14-2011

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!.....Thanks for posting Cali. I wonder where Peggy is taking us for dinner hehe :)

Did you give it a go trying to get a refund for $10 they charged you for 30 mins last month? Its at least worth a try with a free call to billing, worst they can do is say no.