New cat avi and Tattoo or underwear layer

TimeofSnow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I just got a body applier that works with my body type. It's Maitreya, I tried to add and it worked at first. I tried to do it again and it won't? I tried clearing the layer and redoing it but its not working:( Would like to use if possible. Do i have to reset something else as well when retrying a different tattoo or underwear layer?

I also got a new cat avi! I thought it was going to be easy:D ...I'm still confused.. 

How to use: 
- Rez your Nuko & tail. 
- Each script is a different texture. Choose one and drag and drop it into the avatar & tail. 
- To use the paw textures, drag and drop the paw texture onto each paw while the avatar is still rezzed.

It says to do that but I still dont understand, sorry. 

Edit:I just tried to drag and drop to the avi and its not adding them. I tried adding it to the script and its not working. Not sure what to do at this point.

Always let us know which viewer you are using, as there are several brands of viewers with different controls.

Mesh bodies have a HUD one uses to turn on/off the various layers. If the body is working, you should be able to enable and see the default underwear. Clicking the Applier should put the new underwear on.

DO NOT RESET an Applier. That will kill it.

Appliers are simple. Click and they work. But, they are version sensitive. An update to my Slink body broke a couple of my Appliers. So, you may need an Applier update to work with an updated body...

Omega is great, but I do have to remember to add the Omega script to new body parts when they update.

On the cat... it sounds like you need a quite place to rez it. Since they do NOT say wear, they mean drag the items from inventory to the ground. So, you need a quite place where you have rez rights. Once you see the items on the ground, drag the scripts from inventory and drop them on the items.When you are done right-click the items and TAKE them back to inventory. Then you can wear them.

Hopefully these items are Copy-OK. Make a backup copy of the items before you drag them to the ground. I suggest you make a copy IN INVENTORY from the original for each different fur.  Meaning click it, press Ctrl-C to copy it, then make a folder for it like 'Black Fur', select the folder and press Ctrl-V to paste the item in the folder. Use the items in the folders for the drag to ground and insert scripts in them. When you take the rezzed item it will appear as a copy in the folder. If you sort inventory by date/newest you can delete the old copy without the script. Use your new copy with the script as the item you wear. You can make outfits with the various fur colors and not have to change scripts each time you go from outfit to outfit.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.