How do you re-render an avatar derendered in Phoenix viewer?

TessaFae Gackt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

An aquaintance of mine accidently de-rendered me a few weeks ago and his Pheonix viewer still has me being derendered! He hasn't "seen" me in weeks now and we still can't figure out how to fix it. I went ot the assest black list, but that didn't work. Any other ideas? Since we only meet at a club we both go to, so it is not like we are always around each other, so the tpo away and back again is not working.

3 answers to this question

With the 908 update the derender became permanant unless you manually remove the textures from the Asset Blacklist.

You say that you went to the blacklist, but if he has derendered you then its him that needs to remove you from his blacklist. After that he can either change his group tag or tp out and back or relog and he should be able to see you again.

Hi Olof,

Derender is a specific command to make objects invisible, even objects owned by other people (such as an ugly house your neighbour has). It is not a texture problem.

If you have derendered something in Phoenix, it will not reappear after a relog anymore, the Asset Blacklist that it is on can be found in the Phoenix menu at the top of the screen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.