Is the Ability to "ADD" Multiple layers gone?

Tyler Wasp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems that with the new release there is a trade off? I am now unable to have multiple tattoo layers... super bummed about this. Am I doing something wrong? Did the feature break cuz the link is still in the menu its just grayed out? Will I need to buy a new skin as this one has no hair base, I made the decision to buy it based on the ability to stack layers, I also bought a bunch of beards and things to wear over my skin. All the things i have bought in the last few months basically were dependant on the ability to stack. Is the Fantastic feature that it was really gone?

Yeah, I just discovered as well. This is really bad cause  all the skins , makeups , inks and  partial alpha layers made the avatar look much more detailed and  more beautiful. besides the ink layer now I gotta choose  what I hide with alphalayer.. feed as I wear awesome shoes or  other body attachment. the many lindens I did spend I can put in folder: "spend cash for nothing"? Would be sad to go a step back in tme.. as 2 years agp.. inviseable prims at feed cause I wanna hide my eyes cause I have prim eyes I did spend 1k on..  head tattoo or makeup? regular residents that love to shop and look good are in bad position.. good creators can fix that at own body.. sweet.. that makes it  unfair to all and new oportunity as cash machine to a few designers.. and I dunno if the many  skin designers will be happy with this change.. all they hard work on the new collections  is a wasted effort.. actually it does effect all fashion designers .. RPG equippment designers.. ah well.. its just real sad and bummer it chenged -.-

Zara

One of my friends brought this to my attention just a few minutes ago. She was able to get back the ability to use Add but had to change some settings in her Preferences. I tried doing what she did (check Hardware Skinning and Avatar Cloth and then clicking the Apply button) but sadly, it didn't work for me. Not sure what else is involved.

★(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ * ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)★ ♬♬♬,.-:*   APPLAUSE   *:-.,♬♬♬ ★(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ * `'·.¸)`'·.¸)★

Luc, you totally ROCK!!!
"ADD" works from the My Appearance Window 100%, thank you for the discovery dude!
So we adapt in the name of progress... And I can't wait for the MESHES!!
★(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ * ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)★ ♬♬♬,.-:*   APPLAUSE   *:-.,♬♬♬ ★(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ * `'·.¸)`'·.¸)★

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.