Who i can talk for report . because me i be report from one girl lie talk behind my back

renards89 Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok i can't not understand it . Why ppl talk be hind your back . i be friend whit someone friendly well now i know she talk behind my back but i never report for this bc no need. well i be sad i talk to some one freind but is friend to her now she know i be talk who she is . she take my chat in private and past to local chat to is friend . i told it to friend who she did to me

so is friend told it bc i talk frome here . i can't truse no one . for talk my probleme . so she know i talk she report me .

sight . i have all true in not cards but i don't use it i keep it bc she report me., i want give it to linden so if i be report now

todays 2011/4/7 she did with other friend . private chat .she juste posted in local chat again to all is friend . i got is name i told it your friend past your private chat in local chat  . i told it bc she did to me . so i got is im she want report me .

ok explain me why i be report if i talk to someone . my private chat frome the same persone copie and paste to local chat if is the true she scary to lose is friend so she report me . and i be help someone if she want the private to well ther my question i be report for 2 time i think . i did nothing bad that i can says . so help me please explain me

9 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.