Basic Editing / Inventory Recovery Skills for your customers

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All of my things are mod, so I spend a lot of time teaching my customers how to mod their things -- I have lots of notecards I hand out, plus most of my Picks are help files. I have taken this information and made webpages on editing linked prims, tinting, and inventory loss recovery, with pictures and Torley videos. 

You can find them here http://lagalleriasl.blogspot.com/ -- they are listed in the right column. I have been referring customers there who want to know how to do something or other, or who don't know how to search for or recover missing inventory, and they seem to find the pages very helpful.

Yes, Arwen, please do -- I made them really as a merchant resource because I know I am not the only one who spends a lot of time explaining and helping. I like to do it but it is hard work sometimes and takes a lot of time -- so far the time I invested in the tutorials seems to be paying off.

Thanks Tatiana :-)

Anyone feel free to copy any of this stuff and use it wherever you like -- no attribution needed (well except the videos and pics). From what I see, merchants are ppl's first line SL skills teachers -- the more education customers have the better for all of us, customers and merchants.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.