How do ig et LL to pay attention to my reports of bad harassment even when i report.

JerseyGirl82

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How Do i get help. i have reported this man on several of his accounts and he keeps coming after me. i have no iea how he knows where i am.  He is coming after all my family and friends and they have reported him. He keeps making alts and abusing me and i feel like i need to not play Sl because i cant get hep.

1 answer to this question

Linden Lab investigates all Abuse Reports.  In order to have any success, though, they need as much factual detail as you can give them.  Include specific times and dates, places, photographs, chat logs, .... anything specific that will help.  Do not speculate.  Be clear and complete.  Refer to specific sections of the TOS and the Community Standards that you believe may have been violated.  If you have friends who have witnessed the same events, they should submit their own Abuse Reports, even if they duplicate yours.  Keep on submitting reports every time you need to.

Meanwhile, it is not hard at all to find someone in SL.  He might have a scripted tracking device, but chances are good that he is simply observant and good at guessing.  He knows your favorite places and who your friends are, so it doesn't take much skill to keep showing up until he bumps into you.  So ... mute him.  Do not pay any attention to him at all if you see him.  Do not respond to him, and do not accept anything he tries to give you.  Ignore him completely.  He cannot hurt you physically, and he can only frighten you if you let him.  Sooner or later, he will get bored and move on.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.