why do the houses for premium houses keep changing on website before can complete upgrade?

Kalyeesi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wanted to upgrade to a premium account , then get one of the Lindon Homes, but i picked one, in meadowbrook that i liked called Plum something, but before i could finish doing the upgrade the picture disappeared. Now when i open the website i only see two homes in that area to choose from and neither i like. Is this a website issue and when will it be fixed?

1 answer to this question

No, it;s not a web site issue and it's not broken.  This is the real estate market, just like in RL.  Some days, the style you are interested in just isn't on the market.  Linden Homes are "starter homes" for many people, so owners tend to trade up and move on after a while.  When they do, a house becomes available, where it might not have been the day before.  Some styles are popular enough that you may have to wait for a while for a vacancy.  Fortunately, you can abandon a house and choose a new one up to 5 times a day until you find one you like.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.